Boston Modifications Lawyers

The final judgment in your divorce is generally not final. Just as there are always natural changes in life, there are natural changes in your family. Changing circumstances could lead to a change in custody arrangements; changing jobs could mean a change in child support and/or alimony.

Many people in Massachusetts are unaware that, while generally child support ends when a child turns 18 or graduates from high school, should your child choose to attend college, a complaint for child support modification can be used to address those expenses. Child support then extends until the child turns 23 years old or graduates from college, whichever comes first.

Contact our legal team at the Boston office of Richard C. Bardi & Associates LLC to discuss your modifications case.

Cambridge, MA, Divorce Changes Attorney

Richard C. Bardi & Associates LLC, located in Boston, Massachusetts, has extensive experience in post-divorce modifications. When you retain us to modify your divorce judgment — whether it is something as simple as a visitation schedule, or something more involved such as a full custody review — we work with you and opposing counsel to reach a quick, positive outcome.

If we are unable to reach a conciliatory agreement, we take the modification before the court. Our firm has unparalleled success working with the court system to achieve positive results for our clients. We know when to negotiate and when to charge forward in order to achieve an equitable resolution for your case.

Contact a Beacon Hill Post-Divorce Modification Lawyer

Our commitment to you is aggressive, diligent representation in all your family law needs. Many of our current clients are referrals from previous clients, and we think that says a lot. Contact us today by calling 617-227-4040. We look forward to speaking with you.