When The Going Gets Tough,
We'll Be There With You
Kellianne Hickey is a litigation associate at Richard C. Bardi & Associates LLC. Kellianne joined the firm in 2021 after working as a civil defense attorney representing insurance companies and their insureds in a range of civil litigation matters, including automobile, construction, and premises liability cases.
Kellianne received a B.A. in Political Science and Global Studies at Loyola University Maryland and her J.D. at Georgetown University Law Center. At Georgetown, she was a member of the Criminal Justice Clinic and represented clients before the District of Columbia Superior Court and the United States Parole Commission.
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- Juris Doctor - 2019
- Loyola University Maryland , Washington, District of Columbia
- Bachelor of Arts - 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Women's Bar Association (WBA) of Massachusetts
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers