When The Going Gets Tough,
We'll Be There With You
- Litigation Associate
Courtney G. O'Sullivan is a litigation associate at Richard C. Bardi & Associates LLC. Courtney joined the firm in 2016 after working in family law for three years. Prior to that, she worked as in-house counsel doing corporate compliance.
Courtney aims to provide clients with balanced, strategic representation in a manner that best protects their interests. She strives to build lasting relationships with her clients and to be the attorney on whom they depend in difficult times.
Courtney is a Limited Assistance Representation (LAR) Qualified Attorney and Certified Conciliator.
After graduating magna cum laude from the University of Massachusetts Amherst and the Commonwealth Honors College in 2009, Courtney received her Juris Doctor from New England Law | Boston in 2012.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law/Domestic Relations
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- New England Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Juris Doctor - 05/2012
- University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, Massachusetts
- B.A. - 05/2009
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Commonwealth Honors College
- Major: Legal Studies
- Minor: Political Science
- Minor: Anthropology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Present
- Boston Bar Association, Present
- Essex County Bar Association, Present
- Middlesex County Bar Association, Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Lawyer for the Day Program, Essex and Middlesex Probate & Family Courts
- South Coastal Counties Legal Services, Inc., Summer Law Clerk
- Law Offices of Melissa A. Conner, Esq., Law Clerk
- Middlesex County Probate & Family Court, Summer Judicial Intern