Determining Your Best Legal Options
A civil dispute is one that arises between individuals or businesses, and it typically involves one party bringing a lawsuit against another — or threatening to. Such cases include injury claims, contract disputes, employment law disputes and other such scenarios. Reaching a resolution can be an arduous process. The opposing sides generally have conflicting interests and are often reluctant to compromise.
The attorneys at Richard C. Bardi & Associates LLC are equipped to handle any such case. Our familiarity with Massachusetts courts and juries allows us to paint a detailed picture of the potential course of your lawsuit and inform you of the most likely outcomes. Our commitment to clients compels us to prepare all cases for trial.
Reach out to us today if you would like to learn more about how we handle civil matters.
Experienced Legal Support For A Full Range Of Civil Cases
Our firm assists people and businesses in many aspects of civil litigation, including:
- Personal injury matters, including auto accidents, premises liability, medical malpractice and more
- Business and commercial law considerations, including contract disputes, employment disputes and related concerns
- Academic discipline issues, including altered transcripts, drugs, sexual assaults, and assaults and batteries
- Defense and representation of police officers accused of misconduct
- Litigation matters arising from all areas of family law
Drawing on decades of experience, our firm understands how to work with opposing counsel to reach accord. When this isn’t possible, however, we are unafraid to represent our clients’ rights and interests in the courtroom.
Contact Our Skilled Civil Litigation Lawyers
In both Massachusetts and New York, you must file your personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit within three years of the date of the injury. Other matters are also subject to stringent statutes of limitations.
When you are ready, reach out to our firm for representation. You can call us at 617-227-4040 or contact us online. We’re here to address your concerns and answer your questions.
For additional information, please see our selected cases.