When The Going Gets Tough,

We'll Be There With You

Modifying Your Divorce Decree

Just as there are always natural changes in life, there are natural changes in your family. Changing circumstances could lead to a change in custody arrangements; changing jobs could mean a change in child support or alimony payments.

Many people in Massachusetts are unaware that child support payments can continue until the child turns 23 years old or graduates from college, whichever occurs first.

These and other complexities make updating a divorce judgment necessary. And, in order to protect your interests at every step, it is important to work with a lawyer when making any modifications. Let our result-driven family law attorneys at Richard C. Bardi & Associates LLC help you.

We’re Here To Help You Modify Your Divorce Judgment

Based in Boston and serving throughout Massachusetts, Richard C. Bardi & Associates LLC has extensive experience with post-divorce modifications. When you retain our firm to modify your divorce judgment — whether it is something as important as a parenting plan or changing the custodial arrangement — we work with you and opposing counsel to reach a positive outcome.

If we are unable to reach an agreement with your former spouse, we can seek a modification before the court. Our firm has unparalleled success working with the court system to achieve positive results for our clients. We know when to negotiate and when to charge forward in order to achieve an equitable resolution for your case.

Contact Us For Legal Support

Our commitment to you is to provide aggressive, diligent representation throughout all of your family law matters. Many of our current clients are referrals from previous clients, and we think that says a lot. To speak with an attorney, contact us today by calling 617-749-9979 or by reaching us online. We look forward to working with you.